martes, 26 de agosto de 2008

A new Cold War

Since quite some time the USA are preparing a war against Iran. The world needs to be convinced that this is necessary and so the USA continuously tell the world about the danger of the nuclear program of Iran. It makes me shivver.

Can we believe what we see and what we hear? Is it true that Ossetians are Iranians? Could there be any relation?

I added today two websites to the favorites of my browser. They will enable me to see the truth through the eyes of the other side. And as always, the truth will be somewhere in between.

http://www2.irna.ir/en/news brings news from another perspective than the one we are used to, Al Jazeerah was already in my list and Russia Today has been added today. For those who have trouble finding more western oriented pages I can mention CNN, The voice of America, The New York Times and many many others. Special attention should go to the BBC. On their website a reliable historic overview can easily be found.

I really love the internet. My advice is to read as much as you can and to keep your eyes and ears wide open. The cold war is back, it officially began in the night of the 7th of August 2008! It was Georgia, supported by Big Brother, who started it.

Do we finally have the enemy Condoleezza was waiting for?

No hay comentarios: