viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2008

Intermezzo

From a chess point of view I might already have been using too much intermezzos, in music this would be my first one. Maybe a better word would have been recapitulation.

I started with the olympic games having the intention to demonstrate that the true power of the USA is in marketing. Marketing only the results makes people forget about the true position, being a lot less interesting than the number of medals.

To cover myself for the things I was going to put on this blog I had a chat about freedom of speech, information and the search for information. But the real goal I had was to reveal a different view on the Russian-Georgian war. Involving some historical facts, putting a different light on them, I tried to make my point: the USA is cheating and is preparing a new cold war to distract attention from their real problems.

With the example of 9/11 I try to create more doubt about the US intentions but with a combination of names I involve conspiracy theories that might even lead to the Netherlands as the center of all evil. The Bilderberg Group is introduced.

Then I start my search to the founders and motives of the Bilderberg group and find an interesting man that I want to know more about: Joseph Retinger. Through Retinger I am tempted again to have a look at a conspiracy theory related to the Jesuits and the search for Retinger makes me aware of the past of Europe.

To continue from the point where I am now, I need to know more about Poland and I do not know what tracks will show up that I have to follow before I move with Retinger to Spain. 

And at the same time I am filling this Blog, the world is suffering a financial crisis that might bring us back to Retinger's younger years. Can I resist the temptation involving this crisis in my posts?

No hay comentarios: