miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2008

Two weeks later

No, it was not because of the censorship I discovered with Google. I just wanted to disconnect for a while.

And, it is possible that I was terribly wrong about the censorship. The link I created in an earlier post to some names now brings you back again to this Blog. Were Google's search engines just misinformed for sometime? Or did they see that they were doing things wrong? I will never know. But anyway, the world just keeps on turning on its axis.

Today I could say a lot about the financial crisis that comes closer to its end every day. I could predict how this will change the world and maybe one of these days I am going to do that.

I could say a lot about the sudden increase of terrorist activities in the world. I could mention that suppression in the name of liberty only benefits by it. I could say that therefore the terrorist might not be the one that journalists want us to believe he is. I could say that behind the journalist other powers might be the steering forces. Maybe one day I will do it.

I could write about the plague of our modern world, the power of advertising. I could say that everything we see, everything we read, everything we hear is just meant to attract our attention and that the real messages are in the advertisements around the theme.

I could say that advertising companies are playing in service of global powers. I could say that the only power of a tv station is in its public and I could say that therefore the public has the power. I could say it, but the public is not listening anyway and they don't want to be bothered with that power.

I could say that ..........

I could say so many things and that is why I am writing this blog. One day I will say them but as long as I do not get a public, nobody will care. Nobody will listen.

Do I really have to show pictures of actresses showing their most private spots? Do I have to show horrible pictures with dying people to attract attention? Is this the way to bring my message to the world?

If you can't beat them, join them. Do what they do to bring the message. Tell who does it and with whom, make the story sensational, shock. Today everything is about the way the message is packed and the message works on the background.

There used to be a simple word for this: mass manipulation. But is it not only stupidity? Berlusconi is a superstar, think about what Hitler would have been with todays power of mass communication. He would have been the greatest hero of all time!

I could have written about all this, but I prefer just to be disconnected from the world for a short time. Things are changing anyway, with or without my message.

No hay comentarios: